Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pandora's Box

Sooooo, where shall i begin....well why don't I just start instead. Me and the X began communicado again, this time through email.

Interesting, when i was a little girl and yearned to express myself to someone who could understand, i didn't imagine a keyboard being involved. But it was probabbly better than the awkward silence/inappropriate smiling I do when I'm nervous.

I'm not sure how to proceed here. I don't want to get his hopes up, but it was a good exchange. I'm scared though that seeking closure will only open the flood gates of hell, and a perfect storm will start brewing. We got all the ingredients for one. We decided we shouldn't meet up, but it was ironic how we both wanted to but agreed this may be bad since everything he sees already reminds him of me, tv shows, movies, songs, my car type. lol, he even said he can't listen to Counting Crows anymore.

Shitdamnmotherfucker. It's a bitch that we can't all be one-dimensional characters. Things would be so much simpler if people were that callous.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Hmmm. It does seem that the slope is quite slippery and the more you communicate with him the closer you step to the edge...nice analogy I know. Anyway, the point I am inclined to make is this: you dealt with the break-up and you've moved on - he obviously has been in denial and has not moved on. Will he be able to bring you back to where you were? I mean in terms of your feelings for him? AND if you do go back to that - what is the reason? To comfort him? To comfort yourself? To feel loved/wanted/committed? Or truly because you believe that the two of you can be happy together?